Join Our Team
Career opportunities at ProActive
Are you the motivated and dynamic team member we are looking for?
ProActive Athletic Therapy is a well-established orthopaedic care and Mind-Body clinic clinic in Carleton Place, one of the fastest growing municipalities in Eastern Ontario. We have established relationships with family practitioners, sports medicine and orthopedic physicians, allied health care practitioners, high-performance athletes and a large referral base of existing patients.
Are you ready to join a team of compassionate professionals who truly care for their patients and each other? Providing exceptional clinical care is at the core of everything we do.
Are you looking to work in an Athletic Therapy specialized clinic that is fun, professional and dynamic?
If you are a patient-focused Athletic Therapist who loves to learn, work hands-on, create excellent results, and is set on a stable growing career, then this could be your dream position!
We are looking to hire a Certified Athletic Therapist to join our team!
→WHAT WE DO
ProActive Athletic Therapy is a reputable Athletic Therapy and MInd-Body clinic located in Lanark County. We have a progressive and dynamic practice that is known for delivering exceptional and personalised orthopedic care that helps people of all ages, Junior A hockey players, and weekend warriors reach their optimal functional ability and quality of life!
- You are a reliable, recent AT graduate and have a deep passionate desire to make a difference in a clinical private practice.
- You have a friendly personality who has great communication skills and is able to make everyone you meet feel comfortable and at ease.
- You are extremely accountable for your outcomes and you demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback.
- You thrive on personal development and value support and collaboration from experienced therapists as you grow yourself into the Expert Athletic Therapist you have always wanted to be!
- You love to have fun and have a positive outlook on life!
- Currently in good standing with CATA as a Certified Athletic Therapist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Thinking this role was tailor-made for you? The right applicant will be able to:
- Bring positive energy and passion to the team culture each day and demonstrate growth mindset and initiative to ensure that they support other team members so that daily tasks are completed with a healthy dose of fun and laughter.
- Communicate with clarity, empathy, honesty and respect at all times when interacting with patients, their families and other team members.
- Execute delegated tasks on time, demonstrates great organisational skills and flexibility to ensure that they are an actively contributing and working towards achieving Team goals.
- Design tailor made exercise programs for each patient.
- Document chart notes as per standard of practice required.
- Clean up and disinfect used equipment and treatment room after each patient
Pay: $55.79 to $75.22 per hour (based on experience)
If you want to step into a role with great professional and personal opportunities, enjoy working as a team player and have a go getter attitude, this might be the role for you!
Are YOU The Motivated and Efficient Clinic Receptionist We Are Looking For?
Are you a customer-focused receptionist who loves to learn, work with a team, and provide excellent customer service? Are you looking for something on a casual basis? Then this could be your dream role!
WHAT WE DO
ProActive Athletic Therapy is a reputable Athletic Therapy clinic located in Carleton Place, which is one of the fastest growing municipalities in Eastern Ontario. We have a progressive and dynamic practice that is known for delivering exceptional and personalised orthopedic care that helps people of all ages reach their optimal functional ability and quality of life! We are the only Athletic Therapy clinic in all of Lanark County!
Please ONLY apply for this position if YOU are an A Player wishing to excel daily in a high energy team.
Purpose of the position:
The Clinic Receptionist is the face of our clinic. He or she is responsible to keep the clinic running smoothly and efficiently with high-quality patient care while performing a variety of administrative-related tasks.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service
- Representing our clinic by embodying our core values.
- Receiving and directing patients
- Answering phone calls, emails, and text messages.
- Scheduling appointments
- Processing and collecting payments
- Addressing patient’s concerns
- Administrative and operational duties
- Tracking and recording the clinic’s KPIs
- Performing laundry and cleaning duties, and keeping the clinic tidy.
- Social media marketing content posting
- Communicating with the Athletic Therapists and Clinic Manager daily
- Accountability skills
- Great communication skills
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Demonstrate initiative, reliability, and dependability
- Exceptional multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Must have the ability and enjoy working in a team environment, independently, and with customer service
- Basic math and Social Media Skills
Hours are Monday to Thursday 4:30 pm to 8 pm
Here is what you will get when you join our ProActive Team:
√ Full Training and Support – You will go through a structured onboarding and training of our clinical systems and processes to make sure you are fully confident in your role.
√ Young and Vibrant Team – What can we say? We really like each other. We are a small team like a little work family. Learn and thrive with our open-minded team who is always looking for ways to improve the delivery of care. You will become part of the team that is fun and engaging.
√ The Culture: Forget the traditional serious culture. We have created something entirely different! We maintain a professional approach to patient care without the serious uptight formality of a traditional medical practice. We’ve created an open and friendly environment that supports a relaxing atmosphere. At ProActive Athletic Therapy, we are a family and we are here to support you however we can!
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply NOW!