Sports Injury Prevention and Concussion Management Workshop
Education Seminar Exclusively for Hockey Coaches and Trainers
Presented by Certified Athletic Therapist (CAT(C))/CEO/Owner of ProActive Athletic Therapy Valerie Beaulieu
Are you a Hockey Coach or Trainer Preparing For the 2022-23 Season?
We want your players to stay safe this season and your team to be proactive about preventing on ice injuries.
It is important as coaches and trainers to be provided with the knowledge and confidence that is needed to support, recognize and manage hockey injuries and concussions.
This is why we have developed a one hour intensive workshop designed exclusively for Hockey Coaches and Trainers.
Join us on October 5th, 2022
at the Bob Rintoul Hall in the Carleton Place Arena
Cost: $37 plus tax
Spaces are limited**
Register now by emailing email@example.com
What you will learn:
- How to recognize and manage the most common hockey injuries related to bones, ligaments and muscles.
- First Aid Kit Recommendations
- Understanding and implementing the post concussion “Return to Play Guidelines”
- Understanding Injury and concussion prevention strategies
- How to develop an Action Plan with your hockey team to ensure safe and efficient injury and concussion response.
- The importance of pre-season concussion baselines testing for your team.
- Resources, handouts, on-ice tools and refreshments will be provided.
Join us in making injury prevention and concussion education a priority this season, and encourage your team to play smart hockey!
Remember to book your team's pre-season concussion baseline testing now!